Attorneys from Brooks Law Office can help stop debt collectors in San Jose when you hire us to file for bankruptcy on your behalf. If you’re looking for a way to put a halt to harassing phone calls, emails, letters, and other communication attempts from creditors, bankruptcy is an affordable option that comes with many benefits. Visit our website or get in touch with our legal team to learn more about bankruptcy and how it can usher in a brighter financial future for your household.
3 Ways Brooks Law Office Helps to Stop Debt Collectors
1. If you’re receiving debt collection calls in San Jose, the fastest and easiest way to deal with the problem is to hire Brooks Law Firm. When we file for bankruptcy for you, by law, debt collectors have to stop trying to get in touch with you; that means you can breathe a big sigh of relief that during the bankruptcy process, you are protected from such harassment. Request a free legal consultation by calling our office at 408-286-2766.
2. You can stop collection agency harassment dead in its tracks when you make the decision to file for bankruptcy. If you owe a lot of money on your credit cards and have been paying the minimum, you can certainly appreciate the fact that bankruptcy can eliminate credit card debt and increase your cash flow. At Brooks Law office, we specialize in helping our clients leave their debt problems behind them forever. Knowing that a brighter financial future awaits you, what’s keeping you from contacting us for a free bankruptcy assessment?
3. Our lawyers will inform you of your rights under California law so you’ll know what to do if creditors should try to call or text you after you’ve filed for bankruptcy. During our initial conversation, we’ll answer questions for you to help you better understand where you stand in the eyes of the law. Commonly issues we address at Brooks Law Office include:
- What debt collectors can’t do
- How can I stop debt collectors from contacting me in San Jose, CA?
- What are debt collectors forbidden to do?
- How much does it cost to file for bankruptcy?
- What other benefits are associated with bankruptcy?
- Does bankruptcy eliminate all of my debt?
- Are my assets protected during bankruptcy?
An Easy & Affordable Way to Stop Debt Collectors in San Jose
One call to Brooks Law Office and we’ll begin the process of filing for bankruptcy if it will be of an advantage to your finances. Get in touch with us today; you don’t have to put up with nuisance calls, constant texts, irritating emails, and so forth.
Learn more about our law firm in Espanol by visiting our Spanish content page. Get informed about bankruptcy through the free resources found on our website. Bankruptcy is the ideal solution for many of our clients, but it’s not right one for everyone. Schedule a complimentary consultation to determine your eligibility for bankruptcy’s benefits and protection.
Jon Brooks was wonderful to work with on filing for bankruptcy. He is professional, polite, and very detailed. I'm so grateful I'm debt free... Read moreMichelle D., San Jose
I just wanted to take this time to say that I had the privilege of being represented by my bankruptcy attorney Jon. At first I was really te... Read moreFrank S., San Jose
Jon focused on the key issues quickly, and knew critical answers I could not find elsewhere – even from other attorneys! I highly recommen... Read moreC.C., San Jose
If you are reading this, chances are you haven’t been on a ‘winning streak’ in your life lately. When my wife and I came in to see Jon... Read moreKeith A., San Jose
Jon provided me with the pros and cons of what type of bankruptcy to file which I understood very well as they were presented to me and my w... Read moreTony G., Fremont
Jon Brooks demonstrated confidence, compassion, and professional integrity while handling my challenging bankruptcy case. He skillfully disc... Read moreLisa C., Palo Alto
I can't thank Jon enough for helping us through the most difficult time in our life. Coming to the conclusion that I had to file bankruptcy ... Read moreJ.S., San Jose
Choosing Jon to represent me in my bankruptcy case was the best decision I have ever made! He is extremely knowledgeable and explained every... Read moreSara L., Campbell
Jon Brooks helped us get a fresh start without making us feel ashamed for our bankruptcy. He and his staff were professional to an ultimate ... Read moreY. Carter and D. Carter, San Jose
I am a young single mother that went through a very difficult time and knew bankruptcy was the smartest option for me at the time. Mr. Brook... Read moreS.M., San Jose
We were saved by the office of Jon Brooks when our country was in the Great Recession. They solved our second mortgage and debt problems pow... Read moreSam S., San Jose
Jon Brooks and his wonderful team helped me with my bankruptcy case and gave me back my peace of mind. My initial (free) consultation with M... Read moreRaquel P., San Jose
Recent Blog Posts
Dos and Don’ts Before Filing Bankruptcy in San Jose
Considering Filing Bankruptcy? These Dos and Don’ts Will Go a Long Way Toward Ensuring Your Bankruptcy Case Goes Smoothly First, let’s start with the things you should do now if you are considering filing a personal ...Read more
Credit and Debt Are Two Different Things! How Bankruptcy Helps Each
Bankruptcy, Debt and Your Credit Report I am contacted nearly every day about whether I can “clean up” someone’s credit report. It usually goes like this: the person has just been denied from renting an apartment...Read more
Why Car Title Loans Are Always a Bad Idea
You paid off your car or truck loan. Congratulations! It likely took up to five years to do that, and you justifiably feel proud of that fact. But unfortunately due to an unforeseen circumstance, you now need money...Read more