Before you hire a liability insurance attorney in Boca Raton, spend some time on the phone with one of our attorneys from Your Injury Law Group to find out how we can help with your claim. You may not know that business and home owners have a duty to maintain their property to ensure visitors aren’t injured as a result of a slip and fall or any other type of injury. If you’ve been hurt through the negligence of a home or business owner, get in touch with our legal team today by calling our 24-hour helpline.
5 Types of Liability Accidents You Need a Lawyer For
1. Have you taken a fall due to loose carpeting, broken concrete, debris, or rubble inside or outside of a business? You have a right to be protected from all of these dangerous conditions, and if you’ve been injured, the company responsible can be made to pay for your medical bills. It’s important that you report your injury to the business and seek medical attention as soon as possible to record your injuries as proof of the incident. Your next step is to call our law office at 866-YIL-GROUP.
2. Poorly maintained stairs and railings can lead to injuries that result in broken bones, scrapes, concussion, spinal cord injuries, and lacerations. If your injury was related to improperly maintained stairs, steps, and/or railings, we want to discuss your case with you over the phone; feel free to contact Your Injury Law Group, day or night, to tell us your story.
3. Businesses that violate building codes can be held accountable for all types of injuries. If you’ve entered an older building that was open for business and sustained an injury due to faulty flooring, broken glass, or any type of structural integrity issue, get in touch with a liability insurance attorney in Boca Raton from Your Injury law Group right now. Time is of the essence when holding a business owner accountable for failing up to keep up to code.
4. Slippery conditions due to mopping can lead to severe injuries due to the injured party landing on their back or overextending muscles and ligaments. When an employee fails to provide a visual warning to customers that their floors are being mopped or that floors are wet, they’re liable for your injuries. Never speak with their insurance company or try to negotiate a settlement on your own- our lawyers are experienced in such things and can make sure you get restitution that you deserve.
5. Electrical injuries at work can leave you afraid to return to work until the problem is resolved. If you’ve been electrocuted and have sustained injuries as a result, reach out to our lawyers through our 24-hour helpline now to let us know more about your injury.
Don’t settle for a second-rate liability insurance attorney in Boca Raton- hire the best lawyers in Florida to represent your case in court. Call Your Injury Law Group today to find out more about your rights under Florida law.
Jon Brooks was wonderful to work with on filing for bankruptcy. He is professional, polite, and very detailed. I'm so grateful I'm debt free... Read moreMichelle D., San Jose
I just wanted to take this time to say that I had the privilege of being represented by my bankruptcy attorney Jon. At first I was really te... Read moreFrank S., San Jose
Jon focused on the key issues quickly, and knew critical answers I could not find elsewhere – even from other attorneys! I highly recommen... Read moreC.C., San Jose
If you are reading this, chances are you haven’t been on a ‘winning streak’ in your life lately. When my wife and I came in to see Jon... Read moreKeith A., San Jose
Jon provided me with the pros and cons of what type of bankruptcy to file which I understood very well as they were presented to me and my w... Read moreTony G., Fremont
Jon Brooks demonstrated confidence, compassion, and professional integrity while handling my challenging bankruptcy case. He skillfully disc... Read moreLisa C., Palo Alto
I can't thank Jon enough for helping us through the most difficult time in our life. Coming to the conclusion that I had to file bankruptcy ... Read moreJ.S., San Jose
Choosing Jon to represent me in my bankruptcy case was the best decision I have ever made! He is extremely knowledgeable and explained every... Read moreSara L., Campbell
Jon Brooks helped us get a fresh start without making us feel ashamed for our bankruptcy. He and his staff were professional to an ultimate ... Read moreY. Carter and D. Carter, San Jose
I am a young single mother that went through a very difficult time and knew bankruptcy was the smartest option for me at the time. Mr. Brook... Read moreS.M., San Jose
We were saved by the office of Jon Brooks when our country was in the Great Recession. They solved our second mortgage and debt problems pow... Read moreSam S., San Jose
Jon Brooks and his wonderful team helped me with my bankruptcy case and gave me back my peace of mind. My initial (free) consultation with M... Read moreRaquel P., San Jose
Recent Blog Posts
Dos and Don’ts Before Filing Bankruptcy in San Jose
Considering Filing Bankruptcy? These Dos and Don’ts Will Go a Long Way Toward Ensuring Your Bankruptcy Case Goes Smoothly First, let’s start with the things you should do now if you are considering filing a personal ...Read more
Credit and Debt Are Two Different Things! How Bankruptcy Helps Each
Bankruptcy, Debt and Your Credit Report I am contacted nearly every day about whether I can “clean up” someone’s credit report. It usually goes like this: the person has just been denied from renting an apartment...Read more
Why Car Title Loans Are Always a Bad Idea
You paid off your car or truck loan. Congratulations! It likely took up to five years to do that, and you justifiably feel proud of that fact. But unfortunately due to an unforeseen circumstance, you now need money...Read more