Consider the benefits of hiring a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy attorney in Bay Area and call on Brooks Law Office with any questions. We proudly offer potential clients a free consultation with no obligation whatsoever; feel free to call on us before you hire a lawyer or file for bankruptcy on your own. You’ll get the most out of your bankruptcy by partnering with a knowledgeable legal team; reach us at 408-286-2766 to request your bankruptcy assessment today.
3 Reasons to Hire a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Lawyer
1. If you’re behind on your mortgage payments of having a hard time paying off assets, like a new vehicle, you could risk losing your investments through repossession. Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to reschedule your payments on your terms, and may reduce the rate of interest you’re paying, as well. You’ll see an increase of cash flow in your household as a direct result of filing for Chapter 13- and you’ll sleep better at night knowing that your assets are protected. What does a bankruptcy lawyer do for you? Contact Brooks Law office to learn more.
2. An experienced bankruptcy lawyer can answer all of your questions, such as:
- What should I ask a bankruptcy lawyer?
- Who is the best bankruptcy lawyer in the Bay Area?
- What is the minimum debt to file bankruptcy?
- How does Chapter 13 differ from Chapter 7 bankruptcy in San Francisco?
- Can I file on my own without Bay Area bankruptcy lawyers?
Have your list of questions ready when you contact us for your free consultation. Our attorneys will be happy to offer over-the-phone advice, as well, if you’re not sure whether bankruptcy is the best option for your financial situation.
3. Our expertise at Brooks Law Office will result in a favorable outcome. You may be experiencing anxiety or depression due to thoughts about losing your finances; filing for Chapter 13 Bankruptcy can mean peace of mind for you. We’ll work toward a resolution that fits your income, and may include extending the original loan repayment term or planning payments around the time when you get paid. Every client’s situation is unique, which is why it pays to partner with a law firm that is familiar with bankruptcy law and how it can be of an advantage to you.
The Best Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Attorney in Bay Area
At Brooks Law Office, we’re the best lawyers for your bankruptcy, not just because we are a trusted name in the community, but also because we care about our clients to a great degree. We can take the stress and worry out of paying on high ticket assets if your payments have gotten off track or you’re in danger of losing them to repossession.
Visit our Spanish resources or learn more about bankruptcy in English as you continue to explore our content. When you’re ready to speak with a lawyer, give us a call at 408-286-2766. Visit our blog for informative articles that will make the benefits of filing for bankruptcy even easier to understand.
Jon Brooks was wonderful to work with on filing for bankruptcy. He is professional, polite, and very detailed. I'm so grateful I'm debt free... Read moreMichelle D., San Jose
I just wanted to take this time to say that I had the privilege of being represented by my bankruptcy attorney Jon. At first I was really te... Read moreFrank S., San Jose
Jon focused on the key issues quickly, and knew critical answers I could not find elsewhere – even from other attorneys! I highly recommen... Read moreC.C., San Jose
If you are reading this, chances are you haven’t been on a ‘winning streak’ in your life lately. When my wife and I came in to see Jon... Read moreKeith A., San Jose
Jon provided me with the pros and cons of what type of bankruptcy to file which I understood very well as they were presented to me and my w... Read moreTony G., Fremont
Jon Brooks demonstrated confidence, compassion, and professional integrity while handling my challenging bankruptcy case. He skillfully disc... Read moreLisa C., Palo Alto
I can't thank Jon enough for helping us through the most difficult time in our life. Coming to the conclusion that I had to file bankruptcy ... Read moreJ.S., San Jose
Choosing Jon to represent me in my bankruptcy case was the best decision I have ever made! He is extremely knowledgeable and explained every... Read moreSara L., Campbell
Jon Brooks helped us get a fresh start without making us feel ashamed for our bankruptcy. He and his staff were professional to an ultimate ... Read moreY. Carter and D. Carter, San Jose
I am a young single mother that went through a very difficult time and knew bankruptcy was the smartest option for me at the time. Mr. Brook... Read moreS.M., San Jose
We were saved by the office of Jon Brooks when our country was in the Great Recession. They solved our second mortgage and debt problems pow... Read moreSam S., San Jose
Jon Brooks and his wonderful team helped me with my bankruptcy case and gave me back my peace of mind. My initial (free) consultation with M... Read moreRaquel P., San Jose
Recent Blog Posts
Dos and Don’ts Before Filing Bankruptcy in San Jose
Considering Filing Bankruptcy? These Dos and Don’ts Will Go a Long Way Toward Ensuring Your Bankruptcy Case Goes Smoothly First, let’s start with the things you should do now if you are considering filing a personal ...Read more
Credit and Debt Are Two Different Things! How Bankruptcy Helps Each
Bankruptcy, Debt and Your Credit Report I am contacted nearly every day about whether I can “clean up” someone’s credit report. It usually goes like this: the person has just been denied from renting an apartment...Read more
Why Car Title Loans Are Always a Bad Idea
You paid off your car or truck loan. Congratulations! It likely took up to five years to do that, and you justifiably feel proud of that fact. But unfortunately due to an unforeseen circumstance, you now need money...Read more