If you’ve been the victim of an automobile accident, you’ll need to set aside time to speak with a car accident injury attorney in Aurora who can answer your questions, make sure you have access to medical treatment, and help you determine the worth of your case. Choose Cullotta Bravo Law Group for free legal advice and quality representation to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve. Get in touch with our law firm today by calling 630-898-7800; the call is free- we’re here to make sure you make the right decision when you need a lawyer.
5 Tips to Choosing the Right Car Accident Injury Attorney in Aurora
1. After an auto accident with injuries, it’s natural that you would have many questions. Look for an attorney who is willing to spend time on the phone with you answering all of your questions and providing additional resources for you to consider. At Cullotta Bravo Law Group, we’ve put together a website that is filled with free information, including accident injury FAQs, information about our law firm, and access to a free consultation with our team.
2. Choose a law firm that specializes in automobile accidents. At Cullotta Bravo Law Group, we bring more than 3 decades of expertise to the table to ensure a favorable outcome with your case; in fact, we’ve obtained millions of dollars in settlements for our clients. Our years of experience makes us the very best advocate for your case if you’ve been injured as a result of another driver’s negligence or incompetence.
3. If your case is deemed complicated, with more than one driver at fault, you’ll want an attorney in your corner who will work tirelessly to sort out what happened and who’s responsible for your medical bills and compensation. You won’t find a better car accident injury attorney in Aurora than our lawyers from Cullotta Bravo Law Group. Spend a few minutes on the phone with us to see why so many of our clients leave us 5-star ratings and positive testimonials when their case has been settled.
4. Get a second opinion if you’ve been turned down by a lawyer regarding your case. Some law firms are too busy to take on smaller cases- at Cullotta Bravo Law Firm, every case is important to us. Take advantage of our free consultation offer and see how we can help.
5. Find a lawyer willing to fight for your rights and get you the settlement you deserve. Don’t speak to the insurance company- they’ll only want you to take a lesser settlement. Contact our attorneys today and we’ll go the extra mile to get you the maximum compensation allowable for your case.
Learn more about your rights under the law by calling Cullotta Bravo Law Group at 630-898-7800- let us know what happened and we’ll guide you through the process of seeking financial compensation from the other party. Choosing the right car accident injury attorney in Aurora will help you avoid making mistakes that could cost you your settlement.
Jon Brooks was wonderful to work with on filing for bankruptcy. He is professional, polite, and very detailed. I'm so grateful I'm debt free... Read moreMichelle D., San Jose
I just wanted to take this time to say that I had the privilege of being represented by my bankruptcy attorney Jon. At first I was really te... Read moreFrank S., San Jose
Jon focused on the key issues quickly, and knew critical answers I could not find elsewhere – even from other attorneys! I highly recommen... Read moreC.C., San Jose
If you are reading this, chances are you haven’t been on a ‘winning streak’ in your life lately. When my wife and I came in to see Jon... Read moreKeith A., San Jose
Jon provided me with the pros and cons of what type of bankruptcy to file which I understood very well as they were presented to me and my w... Read moreTony G., Fremont
Jon Brooks demonstrated confidence, compassion, and professional integrity while handling my challenging bankruptcy case. He skillfully disc... Read moreLisa C., Palo Alto
I can't thank Jon enough for helping us through the most difficult time in our life. Coming to the conclusion that I had to file bankruptcy ... Read moreJ.S., San Jose
Choosing Jon to represent me in my bankruptcy case was the best decision I have ever made! He is extremely knowledgeable and explained every... Read moreSara L., Campbell
Jon Brooks helped us get a fresh start without making us feel ashamed for our bankruptcy. He and his staff were professional to an ultimate ... Read moreY. Carter and D. Carter, San Jose
I am a young single mother that went through a very difficult time and knew bankruptcy was the smartest option for me at the time. Mr. Brook... Read moreS.M., San Jose
We were saved by the office of Jon Brooks when our country was in the Great Recession. They solved our second mortgage and debt problems pow... Read moreSam S., San Jose
Jon Brooks and his wonderful team helped me with my bankruptcy case and gave me back my peace of mind. My initial (free) consultation with M... Read moreRaquel P., San Jose
Read more testimonials...
Recent Blog Posts
Dos and Don’ts Before Filing Bankruptcy in San Jose
Considering Filing Bankruptcy? These Dos and Don’ts Will Go a Long Way Toward Ensuring Your Bankruptcy Case Goes Smoothly First, let’s start with the things you should do now if you are considering filing a personal ...Read more
Credit and Debt Are Two Different Things! How Bankruptcy Helps Each
Bankruptcy, Debt and Your Credit Report I am contacted nearly every day about whether I can “clean up” someone’s credit report. It usually goes like this: the person has just been denied from renting an apartment...Read more
Why Car Title Loans Are Always a Bad Idea
You paid off your car or truck loan. Congratulations! It likely took up to five years to do that, and you justifiably feel proud of that fact. But unfortunately due to an unforeseen circumstance, you now need money...Read more